1. Procurement Contracts and Charges
1. In consideration of the provision of the Services by the Supplier in line with the agreement, C-F Business Links shall pay charges in the form of the invoiced amounts within thirty (30) days of receipt of an undisputed invoice from the Supplier of a correctly rendered invoice to a bank account nominated in writing by the Supplier.
2. The Supplier shall invoice C-F Business Links Ltd for payment of the Charges at the time the Charges are expressed to be payable as set out in the Services Specification or at any time after completion of the delivery of Services.
Each invoice shall include such supporting information required by C-F Business Links Ltd to verify the accuracy of the invoice, including but not limited to the relevant purchase order number. All invoices must include reference to a valid C-F Business Links Ltd purchase order number.
The Supplier shall submit all invoices electronically in PDF format to a predefined C-F Business Links Ltd invoice email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The invoicing provisions set out in Clauses 2 shall apply and be included in any Subcontract.
4. If C-F Business Links Ltd fails to pay any undisputed Charges properly invoiced under this Agreement, the Supplier shall have the right to charge interest on the overdue amount at the applicable rate under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, accruing daily from the due date up to the date of actual payment, whether before or after judgment.
5. C-F Business Links Ltd may at any time, without limiting any of its other rights or remedies, set off any liability of the Supplier to C-F Business Links Ltd against any liability of C-F Business Links Ltd to the Supplier.
6. C-F Business Links Ltd shall, in its absolute discretion but at all times acting reasonably, consider whether and to what extent the Charges will be adjusted. C-F Business Links Ltd shall notify the Supplier of its discretion in writing and any adjustments shall apply to written agreements with effect from the following anniversary of the Commencement Date.
The Parties agree to act reasonably and in good faith concerning the operation of this Clause.
7. The Supplier shall not suspend the supply of the Services unless the Supplier is entitled to terminate the Agreement under Clause 21 (Termination) for failure to pay undisputed sums of money.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, the Supplier shall neither be relieved of its obligations to supply the Services per this Agreement nor be entitled to an increase in the Charges as a result of:
(a) a general change in Law; or
(b) a specific change in any Law where the effect of that specific change in that Law on the Services is reasonably foreseeable at the Commencement Date; or (c) an EU status change.
2. Invoices and Payments (Prompt Payment Charter)
1. Sums contained in invoices shall be calculated based on the agreed rate. Invoices must include the correct purchase order number and be addressed to “C-F Business Links Ltd, Accounts Payable, 25 Clarendon Rd Redhill Surrey RH1 1QZ” or, if no supporting documentation is attached, original computer-generated pdf invoices can be emailed to email@example.com
2. Invoices shall be issued either on completion of Service deliverables or as otherwise described in agreed schedules. The invoices shall be supported by the documentation required by C-F Business Links Ltd including a statement of the basis of calculation and the supporting documentation shall be forwarded as directed by CFBLs Representative.
3. Provided that the Supplier submits a valid invoice, C-F Business Links Ltd shall issue payment to the Supplier of the amount properly due together with VAT thereon no later than 30 days from receipt (the final date for payment). If the Supplier’s invoice does not comply with the requirements of Clause 2.1, C-F Business Links shall be under no obligation to pay the same.
4. Payment by C-F Business Links shall be without prejudice to any claims or rights which C-F Business Links may have against the Supplier and shall not constitute any admission by C-F Business Links as to the performance by the Supplier of its obligations hereunder.
5. If any sum under the Agreement is not paid by the final date for payment then, without prejudice to the Parties’ other rights under the Contract, that sum shall bear simple interest from the final date for payment until payment is made in full at a rate of 4% per annum above the Bank of England Base Rate current at the date that payment under this Agreement becomes overdue.
6. All prices indicated shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). The Supplier shall, if registered for VAT, supply a valid VAT invoice. The Supplier shall provide further information as may reasonably be required about any such invoice.